Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Copycat Websites

Starting this month and continuing through October, most of the major designers will be spending much of their time at bridal markets. These markets occur in several major cities across the United States such as Chicago, New York, Dallas and Atlanta. While trying to do my homework before attending markets, I was searching some new designers online to see what is new.
Although I found some new and exciting ideas that I want to check out during market, what surprised me the most about the designer website is the caution or warning most have added for bridal parties. Many have flashing large bright lettering advising brides and their wedding party to not purchase gowns online. Some have even gone so far as to list websites that are illegally using images of their gowns.
I know I have posted some of these sites in the past but I think this list contains a few new ones. Here are the copycat sites that I have gathered from some of the designer websites.

I know the price can be tempting but always remember-- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

No comments: