Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gown of the Week for July 24


I almost forgot that it was blog Tuesday. This week is band camp for me. I am busy from 8 to 4 teaching the color guard routines for the football season. So I will pick a gown that is simple but elegant with a short description.

The gown for this week is from the Forever Yours Bridesmaid collection. The satin fabric is available in75 different colors. Yes, that is 75 colors for the main color of the gown and 75 colors for the trim. If I wasn't so tired from being outside in the heat all day, I would tell you how many color combinations are possible. But I will let you figure that out on your own. And if you don't want to figure it out, well we know that it is ALOT!

Also as shown, this gown is available for flower girls and junior bridesmaids. Infant sizes are 12, 18 and 24 months. Toddler's are 2T, 3T, and 4T. Flower girls sizes are 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14. And finally Junior Bridesmaid sizes are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16. The Junior sizes are typically for taller girls. Bridesmaid sizes range from 1 to 30.

The simplicity of this gown with the added extra of the buttons going all the way down the back, make this a perfect gown for all occasions. Forever Yours will also offer options such as short, tea length and matching jackets.

Come in to try this one on. It is a real hit!

No comments: