Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gown of the Week for July 31

Ok, we both knew it was going to happen. I missed my weekly blog for Tuesday. I even know how to schedule these to happen of specific dates but still didn't get it done. So here it is, one day late.
For being late, I will give you one of the best gowns in the store!!
I know business owners shouldn't say they have favorites. And I should promote all my designers equally. And each and every designer I have in the store fills a specific niche. And I do love every designer I have in the store. But with all that being said, if I had to pick one designer to wear myself or for my daughters, it would be Kathy Ireland!!

To begin with, the design of these gowns is outstanding. She always puts together a stunning collection that is different from any other available. Next, the Mon Cheri team uses the finest quality of fabrics and lining to make every gown feel like it is specially made for the bride. Finally the construction is unbeatable!! The inner constructions is so good that undergarments are usually not needed. That is a huge savings to most brides. So even if this particular style isn't for you, look through the other designs by Kathy Ireland that will have the same great qualities. The website for Kathy Ireland by Mon Cheri is kathyirelandformoncheri.com .

Now for this special gown. This style is a strapless dress with a directional pleated bodice. The design makes it great for all body shapes and sizes. The full skirt features pick-ups accented with floral and feather appliques. The back has a button-look closure (you don't really have to button all the buttons) leading to a chapel train (lays about 2 foot on the ground). You can order this gown in crinkle taffeta which is what I have in the store or silk shantung. The silk is a natural fabric which is not available in different colors. Natural silk is comparable to a very light ivory. The taffeta is available in white, ivory and spun gold. My sample is in white but I also have other styles in the ivory and spun gown if you would like to see the other colors. All of the Kathy Ireland gowns are available in sizes 2-20 and 16W to 28W. Regular shipping is approximately 18 weeks. There are also some changes available with this gown such as custom lengths, adding sleeves and adjusting train length. These changes will require additional charges and more shipping time.

Please stop in to feel this wonderful gown for yourself. You will not believe the quality for the price!!

No comments: