Saturday, November 2, 2013

2014 Prom

I don't recall ever doing a blog post for prom.  But it is one of my favorite things in the shop.  I love the excitement the young ladies have during this special time.  I also love being able to find the exact gown they are looking for in the price range they like. 
So as I am trying to put the finishing touches on my spring orders, I need some help.  I need to know what style of gowns girls are looking for so I can have the best selection.  In the comments, please vote for the style of gown you or someone you know is looking for. 
Please remember that these are not the only gowns available just one of each type.  For example there is one ballgown but I can order hundreds in different styles and colors.  There is also one hi-lo gown but many are available. 
Ball gown
Flowing Chiffon




















Short Gown
Hi Lo Gown


Fit and Flare
All Over Sequins


Mermaid
Sheer Skirt




















I know I have probably forgotten something in my fight with the computer to get all of these pictures posted!!  So vote for your favorite in the comments or add one of your own!

1 comment:

Simply Elegant said...

I vote for the short dress! Gotta LOVE Tony Bowls dresses. Plus, Jim's Formal Wear offers his tuxedos and vests to match his dresses.