Thursday, October 31, 2013

#31 DBC

Today is the last day for the blogging challenge for October.  I should have counted exactly how many blogs I posted but didn't think of that until I started typing.  I know I didn't hit all 31 days and I still have one blog from earlier in the week that I am searching for the perfect picture to finish it up.  Overall, I feel satisfied with the effort I gave to the project.

On the other hand, I think about all the things that didn't get done in the month of October.  I usually try to change the gowns in the front window each week.  This month I think they were only changed twice.

I try to post through Hootsuite with a picture of a new gown or something exciting happening in the bridal world.  Last week, I realized that I hadn't logged into Hootsuite for almost 2 weeks.

So even though my blog presence has increased, my other forms of keeping the public informed have suffered. So in the next month, I will continue to blog but maybe just one or two times each week.  Then make sure I have time to do all the other social media and change the mannequins in the window. 

Now for some wedding information, I am putting the final touches on my orders for spring.  I am very excited to start receiving new gowns!  If you want to see pictures of my new gowns, like my Facebook page, Rushville Bridal at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rushville-Bridal/110670907723. I also have pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ if you prefer those.

And today, I am trying something different, no pictures.  We will see if the number of page views is bigger or smaller without the pictures.

No comments: