Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6 Gown of the Week

Look at this dress!! It is the ultimate playful gown. The bodice is made of pleated organza and features heavy beading of white sequins, pearls and bugle beads at the empire waistline. The ruffled skirt has feathers attached with each layer. The organza train is detachable from the back of the dress.
This gown is a definite if you want two different looks for the ceremony and the reception. Or a total makeover from the elegant gown at the ceremony and a more playful party dress for the reception. Or maybe you want to renew your vows or get remarried in Vegas!!
As always gowns from P.C. Mary's can be seen on their website at www.marysbridal.com. Mary's has a wide range of styles and prices. The most expensive gowns from this designer are in the $1500 range. Mary's also has an informal line without trains that retail prices start at $299. All gowns from Mary's are available in sizes 4 to 30. Additional charges may apply for larger sizes, special cuts, and rush service.
When I saw this gown at the Chicago Bridal Market in April, I fell in love with it. It is so pretty and different. But before placing every order, I have to consider if the gown is the right style for my store and customer. So I came home without placing the order wanting to think about it a little longer. Then my sales rep came in to see me. When I looked at the gown the second time, I just had to have it. I am still not sure that this gown will be a best seller for me. Hopefully, it will give a little different look to my inventory and bring me a new customer!! If not, I think I will schedule a trip to Vegas for my husband and I to renew our vows!

No comments: